JUMPSUIT GIVES CONFIDENCE | BEST FEELING



Since the invent of jumpsuit it has always been my favorite, there is the feeling of class it gives, i feel so confident and bold on jumpsuit that i don't even notice the chic next door lolzz. Jumpsuit is a flawless garment that embodies a chick and classy feels every lady should have and should be accessorize with little piece not too loud. I styled mine with just a rosegold wristwatch, a tinny neck piece and a pair of low sandal.

See photos below but first, i will love to make a disclaimer that i am not a fashionista so pardon my pose, it can only get better.








Watch my VIDEO on how i achieved this hairstyle.











Sandal | Cynthia Okwara

Jumpsuit | @paddylooks
Use "onome" as referral code to get discount 


WRISTWATCH DETAILS.




Masarati Rosegold WristWatch | @vyluxdesigners




I will love to hear from you, please leave a comment below and tell me what you think about today's outfit and what next you want to see. Also remember to watch my videos and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Its very educative and fun.

Click Link :-  SUBSCRIBE



Thanks for reading.
Please tell a friend to tell other friends about me. 

Yours truely,















2 comments

  1. Wow that was odd. I just wrote an incredibly long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
    african dress for girl

    ReplyDelete